• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

include AdSens

Version
PHP version
Database driver
MariaDB
Database version
Web browser
Apache

Profiler

Chevereto Member
Hello Community,

If I want to include AdSens, I have to either include AdSense code snippet, or drop an Ads.txt snippet file.

I would like to do that with the file, where exactly do I have to put it so that it is also reached?

If that only goes with the code, where do I make the exactly pure and how ?

Thank you.

In fact, even if you use javascript code for verification, you still need Ads.txt or else the console will have annoying alerts, so I recommend using Ads.txt for verification.

Just put the Ads.txt in your root directory of the website, then you can access it at https://yourdomain.tld/Ads.txt.
Don't mind about the console reminder, it takes days to update.

If you have a particular idea for the AD display, create the AD unit and set it at /dashboard/settings/banners, or you can use automatic code.

Hello Community,

If I want to include AdSens, I have to either include AdSense code snippet, or drop an Ads.txt snippet file.

I would like to do that with the file, where exactly do I have to put it so that it is also reached?

If that only goes with the code, where do I make the exactly pure and how ?

Thank you.
Hello Profiler

Is your website accepted by Adsense?

Back