• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Improve the menu, add fields in the lightbox

SAxt

Chevereto Member
Hello! I bought the license the day before yesterday, installed it, pre-configured, and tested it. This is exactly what I've been looking for! Many thanks to the developers!

What I would like, and I believe it's not too difficult to implement in the upcoming updates:

1.In the Explore menu, please add "Your Content (Photos)" or "Fotostream," which would display all the photos of the logged-in user and "Your Albums." Albums are currently in the "User" menu, but it's not very convenient. This is more for editing.

2.Please add margins to the sides of the photos in the lightbox and include a settings menu to adjust this feature.

Once again, thank you for your hard work!

Best regards...

Back