• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Improve Media Information Bar [background color, type, views, likes]

mar

🥳 chevereto fan 🍕
💡Describe your Feature request

Add a background color to the information bar of all the media. Currently the navigation information bar is transparent. Sometimes i am not able to read the information such as the name because the media background is white and the information bar text is color is also white.

Add more information to the information bar such as the media type, views & # of likes because currently we are not able to see the media type, views or # of likes unless we click on it.

👏Where did you saw this?

I noticed this problem because I enjoy looking through the homepage of the recently uploaded media and reading the information bar before i click on the media but because the information bar is transparent so sometimes it's not possible to read the description. I see this issue on everyone's Chevereto installation.

🔥Interest outside our community

There is no interest outside the community.

Current media information bar
improve-back.png

After:
improve-back2.png

Current Media Information Bar type, views & likes:

current.png

After type, views & likes:
after.png

Back