• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

IMGS.co

imgsco

Chevereto Member
Currently IMGS.CO is still using the free version, however will be upgrading to the paid version soon. Just aqcuired the domain a few days ago (Great domain!) and haven't found the time yet to jump on this project just yet. Looks like the paid-version has a ton of features I am looking for and I'm excited to be another happy Chevereto user/customer.

Anyhow, I just threw this together earlier today: http://imgs.co . I'm no designer. I was working on a protected admin backend, but all I've created so far is a simple area that shows the most recently uploaded images in your image directory. It's not very pretty or very elaborate, but I see the paid version has this included (or will soon) so I am happy to wait for that. ;)

When IMGS.CO actually 'launches', it'll have a sexy professionally made theme, will use SSL by default, and will (hopefully) have multiple server locations. IE: adult images, things like that would be hosted in NL whereas all 'safe' graphics will be served from the US/UK.

Cheers!

Simple and easy ;) However check your server, the site for me load very slow and for two time Cloudflare sent me to "Offline page", so i think your site is gone offline.

Good luck with your project! :)

Within my first sentance I said I was using the free version right now.

I've been busy, but I think I'll have the time to focus on imgs.co today, so I plan on purchasing a license, some mods, and a nice theme to get me started.

I'll let you guys know when I have done that so you can check it out.

Back