• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

I want to Buy the script Please Help Me?

SidhuZ

Chevereto Noob
Hello!
I want to buy this script but as i don't have paypal credit card i can't send the money.
But i can send the money through my advertiser to buy the script.
Please PM me if that is possible admin. Please let me know what is the email of paypal.
THANKX

You would have to use this provided method so the system we have, can automatically set everything up.

Paypal is not hard to set up and by my understanding, every person above 16 should have a credit card to handle money correctly, oh, and for your jobs, etc.

So anyone who says they don't have a credit/debit card, i fail to believe.

Not in every country pulseeey :) can't get one till your 18 here and unless you have a good financial "score" you only get one that works directly in stores and not everywhere online. A so called Visa Metro. At least when I was younger, paypal didn't accept that. :)

That being said, he could find a friend or family member, with PayPal and give them the money, to pay it for him. :)

Back