• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How would I do this?

Well it is really simple to do.

First you need to make an array of all the files in your images directory, after you simply loop this array and get the filemtime() [PHP Function] of every files, order your array by the value return from filemtime() and show the 5 first image.

Danny.Domb said:
Well it is really simple to do.

First you need to make an array of all the files in your images directory, after you simply loop this array and get the filemtime() [PHP Function] of every files, order your array by the value return from filemtime() and show the 5 first image.

Could you show me an example of the process maybe a small tutorial? I am not that good with php :S

LostProdigy, did you ever heard of words such as thanks or please?

Why should I take my time to create a mod for somebody like you, who doesn't even try by himself, but simply ask somebody to do the work for free? I hope you know life doesn't work like this...

Also you may think of buying chevereto 2.0 since these mods already exist.

Have a good day sir,
Danny

Back