• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Finally got Ipv6!

Mcmar

banned
Do you have ipv6 or ipv4? I just got ipv6 :D finally.

1hR2F.png

.. Not sure what it's used to, but.. It's new, so i guess it will fix my closed Ipv4 errors.

ipv6 is not new, ipv6 has been there for a long time, but wasn't use in the same way as it is used now.

In simple words, ipv6 is Internet address similar to ipv4, reason for ipv6 now is, world is running out of ipv4 addresses, so, they had no other choice but to force this going.

Not every ISP support ipv6 yet, and it will take a long time until everybody do.

Lots of ISPs will need to spend lots of money upgrading their hardware because of this, but, thats how it is, and thats how it should be.

:)

ipv6 is not new, ipv6 has been there for a long time, but wasn't use in the same way as it is used now.

In simple words, ipv6 is Internet address similar to ipv4, reason for ipv6 now is, world is running out of ipv4 addresses, so, they had no other choice but to force this going.

Not every ISP support ipv6 yet, and it will take a long time until everybody do.

Lots of ISPs will need to spend lots of money upgrading their hardware because of this, but, thats how it is, and thats how it should be.

:)
Well, thats why i wrote ''I finally got it'' As its not new and not many have it. But it fixed my Simple DNS error.

If you are running Vista, Server 2008 or Windows 7+ you will have IPv6 Driver in your network adapter settings.

You can get an IPv6 driver for Windows XP.

Fact is most if any ISPs support IPv6, if this somehow fixed your settings than you might have a bigger issue than you think.

If you are running Vista, Server 2008 or Windows 7+ you will have IPv6 Driver in your network adapter settings.

You can get an IPv6 driver for Windows XP.

Fact is most if any ISPs support IPv6, if this somehow fixed your settings than you might have a bigger issue than you think.
I'm running Simple DNS Plus to hack my Playstation 3. The Ipv4 Ports or somthing, was blocking connections, but the Ipv6 Ain't.

Well, thats why i wrote ''I finally got it'' As its not new and not many have it. But it fixed my Simple DNS error.

Everbody with Windows Vista and Windows 7-8 have it, as stated, but question is .. was it properly configured :p

Everbody with Windows Vista and Windows 7-8 have it, as stated, but question is .. was it properly configured :p

Have it. No they don't, their internet dev have to roull it out and give them it, i got it on Wednesday, never had it before. And i have Windows 7.

Back