• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Exif information is lost when photos taken by iPhone iOS11 or above system software are uploaded to Chevereto system! ! !

Chevereto Member
I transferred the photos from the iPhone to the computer and found that the format of the photos was .HEIC, and I saw the TIFF, Exif, GPS and other information of the photos. When I uploaded the photos taken by the iPhone to the Chevereto picture system, I did not see the Exif information of the photos, but only showed the time when the photos were taken, and the format of the photos changed from .HEIC to .JPG.

When I uploaded the photos taken by the iPhone to the Chevereto picture system, I did not see the Exif information of the photos, but only showed the time when the photos were taken
In you think that you found a bug then consider to report it, with details and samples to allow to easily provide you with some solution.

Back