• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Error after upgrading to 3.17.0

pascal

Chevereto Member
I got this randomly:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/mywillys/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.db.php:71 Stack trace: #0 /home/mywillys/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.db.php(110): G\DB->__construct() #1 /home/mywillys/public_html/app/loader.php(66): G\DB::getInstance() #2 /home/mywillys/public_html/index.php(20): include_once('/home/mywillys/...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/mywillys/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.db.php on line 71

Also, look like I'm not able to save new settings under image upload? I hit save and nothing happen.
1607134021012.png
Any idea?

Last edited:
OK I found my problem. Look like my host change the php version to 5.6. I cahnged it back to 7.4 and everything look working now.

Back