• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Donation Link?

iGinger

Chevereto Noob
Hello,

I have a bit of a weird question. I am working on some sites for a friend and one happens to be chevero.. I never heard of this board prior to now. I was wondering if there were addons of some sort.

I am trying to make a donation link and put it in the main navbar. I was also wondering if there are different user roles in which one can purchase. Such as a VIP user that can upload more than free users or guests.

Also is there a moderator setting to give some users so they can delete some posts.

Thank you

Add a donation link in the header.php (remember to use overrides).

We don't have user roles (yet) or any other addons for version 3. However, in version 3.12 (for paid licenses only) you will be able to assign moderator role to another user without giving access to other admin stuff.

Add a donation link in the header.php (remember to use overrides).

We don't have user roles (yet) or any other addons for version 3. However, in version 3.12 (for paid licenses only) you will be able to assign moderator role to another user without giving access to other admin stuff.
Perfect, as mentioned before I never used this before so it was a bit weird not being able to see and edit a template in the admin cp. Now this is a friend who purchased this, my last question is how long does this license last. I know some forums last a year and afterwards you have to renew.

Thank you

A license is valid for the lifespan of current major version. For version 4 you'll need to pay a license upgrade fee.

Version 3 license will never expire for that version, but support will.

Back