• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Delete page

ronaldst

Chevereto Member
I don't know if this has been addressed somewhere already, but I am finding the "Page" -management to be rather hard. The Peafowl theme comes with a few predefined pages (TOS, Privacy, Contact).

To cut to the chase I want to delete the Privacy -page. I got this addressed in my terms of service. I tried to delete the privacy.php file in ..app/themes/Peafowl/pages/ but that does not seem to work. I've searched the admin panel too.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
To delete the Privacy-page from showing up in your list (top right hand corner) do the following.

Edit this file.

Code:
..app/themes/Peafowl/header.php

Near the bottom of the file you'll find:

Code:
<li><a href="<?php echo G\get_base_url('page/privacy'); ?>"><?php _se('Privacy'); ?></a></li>

Capture93582.png

Simply delete that line - save and your done.

///
To ADD a page, just add another line exactly the same - change the details where required.

Back