• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

covermode integration

phantomd

Chevereto Member
Hi

I am looking for someone who can help me to integrate cover mode on www.pixhost.ch

What means cover mode and what i want:
Actually if a user upload a picture the standart thumbnail is generated with a size of 100x90 pixel this is wonderfull if you want make mega posts in forums. but now additional should be generated a second bigger thumbnail cover mode. if you have a look at www.pixhost.org they have this cover upload mode. It will crop the image who is bigger and fit better on blogs. Based on the feedback of rodolfo it should be very easy to implement that. After the Image is uploaded there should be generated only a second line so the user can choose between normal or cover mode. I put a picture in attachment for better understanding.

Please get in touch with me

Thank you very much for your help and support

Mario

pixhost.ch - swiss quality image hosting

Attachments

• covermode.jpg
    covermode.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 17
Back