• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Container Height

DragoN

Chevereto Member
Hi all,

We are currently costumizing our site ( graffics ) and we chose a different background. Some pages ( like the about us or the TOS ) are very big and without the white background ( from the default theme ) all the text stays in top of the background we chose and sometimes its hard to read. My question is:

Can we set the container to follow the text till the end? Or till the footer starts?

If so, please point me to the file I need to edit ( i guess its the content/system/style.css ) and what do i need to change/add ( yes, im allmost a 0 at coding ).

Sorry for my EN and cumpz.

Ok, so after a friend give me some tips ive manage to make it a little bit better. So, to anyone that needs the same, this is how ive made ours:

- Make a new square white image; ( yes, you will lose those fancy rounded corners)
- Edit your content/themes/YOURTHEME/style.css and search for the line "bkg-content.png"

The original line is:
Code:
background:url(./theme-img/bkg-content2.png) no-repeat;
Set that line to point to your new image and change the "no-repeat" to "repeat-y". Ours:
Code:
background: url(./theme-img/newimage.png) repeat-y;
And there you go. That new image will expand to the bottom, even in those big pages.

I know this must be something really easy for some and perhaps didnt really needed this tips, but for others like me that dosent know much about CSS or HTML maybe it can be helpfull.

Again, sorry for my EN.

Yes, but when using the default image (from Peafowl) when the image breaks and start a new one, the space beetween them gets very noticed. With the new image (without rounded corners and transparency) it becomes undectable were the image ends and starts a new one..

Maybe there is a better way to do this ( knowing CSS ) but for me it was the only solution..

Edit:
You were saying that we can use the color code instead of the image..? If so, yes it is a better solution. At the time i was doing it i didnt even thought about that.. ^^

Back