• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto upload pics service

aleksandar

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I create software, to automatic upload pics on my chevereto site, and give my on txt files , all codes for html od bbcode thumbs . Software upload pics by category, celebrity ( only new and fresh galeries) , adult by category. Daily, software upload 5000-10000 pictures . I use this for my blogs, for forum marketing... My bots, can take fresh and actualy pics, example, if Kim Kardashian have new pics and gallery, bot can take and upload , and give my codes in minute.Give my title of gallery and all codes sort- ready for posting on blog or forum.

I want to ask, is this software somebody need, i thing to create service for this ?

Thanks

One thing, i totaly automate earning - bots take pictures, create gallery, and send on folder on thema poster . Thema poster automatic posting on forums. I have about 300-400 $ by months from plugrush ads ( with 5 minutes job by day- only look if have some PP on forums from moderators) . This is all automatic earning, but, for more cash must find good forums, registration, put parameters on thema poster...

Back