• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Best host for Chevereto?

I thought I'd share!

I use spectraip dedicated server located in the Netherlands, I got a custom dedicated with NVME for the OS and 16 TB RAID 1 HDD for the images.

What I like about them is that they ignore DMCA, which is a plus for me since I work and study and I don't have that much time to go ahead and delete images with copyrighted stuff.

They also have VPS's that are unmanaged, meaning you have to install everything but they are well priced, not expensive at all. The best thing they are generous in SSD storage.

If you are looking for something up north, terrahost and sibyl are pretty good too that ignore DMCA. (More expensive since they are located in Norway).

Instead of CloudFlare I'm using DDoSGuard to protect all my sites and also to help me serve all the static files and images with their CDN.

The worst thing you can do is to use Hetzner as your provider, a single fake abuse complaint and you are required to do something within 24 hours. If you still want to use Hetzner, you can get a cheap vps from spectra or sibyl and make a proxy with nginx, so that all the abuse complaints go to spectra/sibyl.

Cheers
This sounds like an expensive operation.

I use Hetzner for the website (behind CloudFlare) and Wasabi S3 for storage. Looking to switch out Wasabi with something, but don't know what yet.

Back