• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Ban/Block disposal/temp mails & ban proxy

JakeSully

👽 Chevereto Freak
💡Describe your suggestion

Add so that script can automaticly detect if user tries to signup with disposal mail and a temp mail, also make so if user tries to change to disposal/temp mail it will reject it as well. Since some times i have had problems with users using fake e-mails, just to make an account. But they are never active anyway.

You could also add it to use stop forum spam filter/database or similar as well.

Also add ban proxy coding so, if some 1 uses a proxy it will tell user to disable proxy to view website. It can work with a alert box sliding down or apear in middle and it greys everything behind out. Where it says something like "Warning: Proxy detected! Please disable proxy to be able to visit this website. Proxy is not allowed here." or something similar, since i also had users using proxy to upload illegal images and it's really annoying me alot, i ban the user. But user keeps showing up on new ip uploading more illegal images.

👏Where did you saw this?

Did not see any of this anywhere, just got idea myself to make it more safer to keep site more from abusive users.

🔥Interest outside our community

Idk yet.

Back