• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Any way to keep specific users out of "Recent Images"?

walterhpdx

Chevereto Member
I have a user who often forgets to blur their NSFW images, so they will show up in Recent Images. I'd ideally like a way to configure Recent Images so that it will pull all users except those who have opted out to display their items in Recent Images (or for who the admin sets that preference). I'm not seeing anything, but I thought I'd ask just in case. As a single-admin nonprofit, I don't always find answers during searches of forums, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks!

I have a user who often forgets to blur their NSFW images, so they will show up in Recent Images. I'd ideally like a way to configure Recent Images so that it will pull all users except those who have opted out to display their items in Recent Images (or for who the admin sets that preference). I'm not seeing anything, but I thought I'd ask just in case. As a single-admin nonprofit, I don't always find answers during searches of forums, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks!
Currently there is no such function.
There is only the function to enable (incl. guest on or off) or disable Recent.

But you could write a RFC here in the forum and maybe it will be implanted in the upcoming subversions.

Back