• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Any Union theme Users?

superkomputer

Chevereto Member
Hey everyone! I was wondering if someone might know a solution for some problems im having with the Union theme which i just purchased a few days back. My site is azngirls.com and there's a nav menu at the top of the page for Login and Registration links which is like an overlay that stays on top even when i scroll down a page and etc. However, everytime i attempt to change something in the php files of each page there will suddenly be a gap between that nav menu and the actual top of the website! I apologise for the bad explanation but hopefully someone understands what I am trying to say! If not, i'll upload some screenshot later today.

Another problem that I am having is with the link for the tools button which Piers says will be fixed in the upcoming updates, but I've seen some other sites using the theme and they do not seem to have this problem. In the different pages for the site there's a link on the side bar to the right that takes you to the Browser Addons section but unlike the "Tools" link at the bottom which works these links on the actual sidebar take me to http://azngirls.com/tools? and give a 404 error.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys might be able to give, appreciate it!

Back