• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Analytics... And you!

SirMoo

💖 Chevereto Fan
I run a small analytic tracking system using Piwik. I have a handful of sites than run using this system but I'm really wanting to expand it and push the server load a bit more to test what it can really do.

For those who don't know, Piwik is a self hosted analytical tracking system alternative to Google Analytics. In theory the goal is to give you access to your analytics and not have a large corporation over seeing it.

So why am I posting this? Well, I'm looking for people who are willing to share their analytics with us for testing our system to try to push the load up a bit higher. I've been collecting Analytical data since 2010 on various websites. The platform has grown and the data I've gotten from this has been very helpful for courting advertisers in the past.

If you use Google Analytics or not Analytic program at all and would like to try out using Piwik do please let me know. I'll set you up an account using our Piwik install and give you the code to place on your site. You'll have direct access to all your data and be able to view it when ever. There are no real 'catches' to this other than you understand that we will also have access to being able to see the information (this is not our direct goal). I would like to be able to see an average however of what traffic CHV sites are getting.

Send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions. Again, this is a side project for us to push server loads and information we can collect (nothing weird abnormal) and test out on more sites than just our generic ones.

Back