• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Amazon S3 Bucket Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirMoo

💖 Chevereto Fan
So I've set up a bucket and it appears to be uploading correctly... and some image links are working but not the full view.

So my bucket is set up to be amz.example.com with my cname pointing to my bucket.

amz.example.com/image.md.jpg is showing up fine. But when I click the link and it does to example.com/imageidhere it simply gives me a 404. Images are routing right, however, the image view on the chevereto version is not showing properly. I'm getting the error Can't fetch file header from external storage server but given that the images work properly normally... I'm not sure why they're not showing on the internal site vs the directly link... D:

Ok... This might seem a bit weird... but what ever the problem was it seems to have solved itself.

Chevereto is no longer 404ing on working Amazon images. I'm not really sure what the problem was... but it was getting stuck along the way. Oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back