• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

add text/button on viewing page for images/albums

JakeSully

👽 Chevereto Freak
Hi,

I would like to add a button or clickable text saying Report, so visitors can click it and it will take them to contact form to report a content.

If it's also possible for the code to automaticly to link the image direct by having a pre-filed text in box then it would be great so they can add to the text and choose proper
category when reporting.

I hope this isn't much of work to be done, since right now people have issues finding or following how to report contents that breaks the TOS, so instead visitor keeps contacting the hosting provider and complains to them.

So i want a more clear way to show them to contact site owner first, so they will and so site owner can get into the report or a staff member.

Update: I managed to add a button myself to view image part. so it goes to contact form. Next is auto fil into form text box and adding a button to albums view if possible. So that is only part i need help with, i probably can do button albums view, but not text auto fill.

Last edited:
Bump this.

Is there really no report-option to report Images yet, or I only can't find it?
This board has it ;-)

An option/button to report Images to Admin/moderation with a small reason text (or predefined dropdown reasons).
The godlike way is to also implement an adressfield "Please inform me per E-mail" ;) (with checkbox "I read & accept the terms)

Would be useful to have a new tab "reported images" on the /moderate site,
with options "delete" "Hide for check" (only moderation can see it and sould stay in this list, marked) and "Keep image".
(Goodlike: Textarea to inform the reporter with an E-Mail)
With an admin option for "deny guest report"

Bump this.

Is there really no report-option to report Images yet, or I only can't find it?
This board has it ;-)

An option/button to report Images to Admin/moderation with a small reason text (or predefined dropdown reasons).
The godlike way is to also implement an adressfield "Please inform me per E-mail" ;) (with checkbox "I read & accept the terms)

Would be useful to have a new tab "reported images" on the /moderate site,
with options "delete" "Hide for check" (only moderation can see it and sould stay in this list, marked) and "Keep image".
(Goodlike: Textarea to inform the reporter with an E-Mail)
With an admin option for "deny guest report"
Please don't hijack my post! Make your own when it comes to report button.

Back