• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

add private mode & encryption support for backblaze B2

JakeSully

👽 Chevereto Freak
💡Describe your Feature request

I saw that script is missing these support, so when you put images in private and you set storage settings to use private mode then it will add a hidden auth key some where so it can access/load images on site without making it possible for direct access to image, so if some 1 finds direct link they cannot still view it directly. Since they don't know where key is.

Second is to add encryption support, so when you enabled encryption at backblaze b2 it can then do same method there it retrives a decryption key hidden in script not visible to visitors so they cannot go through HTML/Javascript coding to find key.

👏Where did you saw this?

I did see a video sharing platform script have support for private mode for videos, so it added auth key to url that would give access to view video on url. but without auth key it would give forbidden. - I know that is different but if they could add it to a video sharing platform script then it must be possible for images.

🔥Interest outside our community

IDK yet, might be interresting for others once they read this.

Back