• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Add lightbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

booyaka95

Chevereto Noob
Can someone tell me how to put
a lightbox into the script to view larger images
like on clafy.com ?

Please Help :D

booyaka95 said:
If you know how to use jquery i choose it,
but how to use? :D
ok when i started work on this i saw that prototype is already used, so since it is bad to use 2 javascript library in one file i decided to first try to use the prototype based lightbox. This failed after 10 times training i gave up on that and use jquery.

I must how ever say that it does work but it isn't the nices code there is. If anyone here knows how to use prototype lightbox it would be nice if he could explain it here.

Here is my code:
Code:
<!--Lightbox and jquery stuff -->
<link href="<?=URL_SCRIPT;?>css/lightbox.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?=PATH_SCRIPT;?>js/jquery.lightbox-0.5.pack.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
jQ = jQuery.noConflict();
jQ(document).ready(function() {
        jQ('#imagen a').lightBox( {
            imageLoading: 'site-img/lightbox/lightbox-ico-loading.gif',        // (string) Path and the name of the loading icon
            imageBtnPrev:            'site-img/lightbox/lightbox-btn-prev.gif',            // (string) Path and the name of the prev button image
            imageBtnNext:            'site-img/lightbox/lightbox-btn-next.gif',            // (string) Path and the name of the next button image
            imageBtnClose:            'site-img/lightbox/lightbox-btn-close.gif',        // (string) Path and the name of the close btn
            imageBlank:                'site-img/lightbox/lightbox-blank.gif' });
  });
</script>
<!--end of jquery -->
past it right above
Code:
// <![CDATA[
<? if ($spit==true) { ?>Behaviour.register(error);
<? } ?>
<? if ($modo==1 || $modo=='rr') { ?>Behaviour.register(_up);
<? } ?>
<? if ($modo==3) { ?>Behaviour.register(_proceso);
<? } ?>
<? if ($modo==2) { ?>Behaviour.register(_ver);
<? } ?>
<? if ($modo==2 || $modo==3) { ?>Behaviour.register(_social);
<? } ?>
<? if ($cut_url==true && $cut_url_user==true && $modo==1) { ?>
Behaviour.register(_pref);
<? } ?>
// ]]>
</script>
You also need this zip for it to work:
http://c.gamerlv.co.cc/jquery_lightbox_chevereto_files.zip
(if the links down contact me i can reupload it some where else.)

past it right above
// <![CDATA[
<? if ($spit==true) { ?>Behaviour.register(error);
<? } ?>
<? if ($modo==1 || $modo=='rr') { ?>Behaviour.register(_up);
<? } ?>
<? if ($modo==3) { ?>Behaviour.register(_proceso);
<? } ?>
<? if ($modo==2) { ?>Behaviour.register(_ver);
<? } ?>
<? if ($modo==2 || $modo==3) { ?>Behaviour.register(_social);
<? } ?>
<? if ($cut_url==true && $cut_url_user==true && $modo==1) { ?>
Behaviour.register(_pref);
<? } ?>
// ]]>
</script>

What i need to do with this?

Hmm replay seems broke with me, odd :/

@clafy
That is what i used to make that litle bit of code above, just made it so it looks nice with all folder structure and such.
But one important note on this. Jquery and Prototype don't play along nice in one script, so if you use it in any way use it the way i showed, that is with this bit of code before any use of jquery :
Code:
jQ = jQuery.noConflict();
This will make it so that jquery use jQ as it's identifier and not $. This is needed because $ already in use by prototype.

--Gamerlv

I don't think I ever uploaded any files for this.
I may just remake this when the Jquery version becomes more used.

ow that one.
What's wrong? I can download it fine. Or does the code not work right?

Do note that this is a jquery lightbox. There for it needs Jquery to work right, now if you have the jquery version it should work right. (But this does need a small modification)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back