• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Ability to choose Folder alongwith category before upload

lovedigit

👽 Chevereto Freak
I just wanted to suggestion an option to allow users select their album they want to put their images in. I know anywhere upload popup handles it perfectly, and it offers the option to choose the folder once the upload process is completed.

However, consider this situation, someone wants to upload a hefty amount of personal images, all in his/her private folder. But, due to the way our uploader works, he/she will have to wait for a considerable amount of time before images could be moved to their personal album as they can only do it once the upload process is completed. In that particular window from upload process to moving the images to their private folder, chances are their images would've been already seen by unwanted visitors on a very busy website. If they could select their personal private folder before hitting the upload button, however, these situations would have never arrived.

I hope I could explain the situation and what I am trying to point out.

Back