• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

A Year and a Half

ashkir

👽 Chevereto Freak
About a year and a half ago I discovered Chevereto. I needed an image script, and I needed one fast! I found many, but, they were broken, or did not offer anything I wanted. I was in a huge bind. Imgur decided they hated my entire genre. They went around and blocked forums. They outright attacked Jcink, ProBoards, and other major forum providers. These are communities of writers, talented writers, and designers. These people can create some of the most beautiful stories, characters, worlds, and graphics you have ever seen. I believe my current image host is an excellent representation of the power of my community.

I bought Chevereto on a whim and threw it on my reseller. It didn’t have much space, but, it became a hit among a small group of people at first. I have seen massive growth over the last year and a half. I believe by the end of this year; my host will rival the largest of Chevereto powered hosts.

Chevereto’s developer has a clear vision. A clear passion for this script. He’s been working on it for the past ten years. This to me is increasingly impressive. So many other image hosting scripts that have impressive core features are lacking actual development, and they are long abandoned and are full of vulnerabilities. Chevereto is different. The core is image hosting at heart.

I am very excited for the growth of Chevereto and the increased growth of my image hosting community. They are loud voices. They feel their opinions are mute. I try my best to suggest what they want further here. But, user opinions are wildly different than the views of the members here on the Chevereto forum. They are the actual persons that drive our image hosts. They are the persons behind the power of Chevereto. If users didn’t like it, they wouldn’t use it.

A lot of the features my users regularly ask for is on the roadmap, and for this I am proud. I have received over a hundred suggestions. And about 40% of them are already on the roadmap. I am glad for this. So will my members be once I publish those updates to them.

I am a proud user and customer of Chevereto. I cannot wait for the script to grow even more potent than it is. These updates will only increase the bond between our users and us, the administrators behind the script. With Photobucket completely collapsing and Imgur untrusted... This only strengthens the position of Chevereto.

Back