• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

404 error

wtfdeflol

Chevereto Member
Hello, I have almost 140 pages with 404 error and I would like to know how to redirect all those errors to the main page,
If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.
My English is bad, sorry

There's nothing wrong with a genuine 404 page, it's just saying that the page is no longer available.

If you are seeing these in the Google search console because an image has been deleted then just ignore them. Eventually Google will understand that the page is no longer there and the notifications will clear. This can take some time.

Personally I would not redirect them to the home page as it would be frowned upon by Google search. You should only really redirect a page if it really has moved to a different location.

Back