• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

1 Month old Site with 10k Pageviews/Day for Sale

imgamd85

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I am planning to sell my one month old website.

The site is getting 10k pageviews/day (7000 uniques approx).

I only work for 30 mins a day. If i can spend 2 to 3 hours, i can bring 30 to 50k visits a day without much effort.

The site also has 11 month unlimited hosting plan.

Just like to get some help on pricing. Also places where i could sell
Thanks

Hi,

I am planning to sell my one month old website.

The site is getting 10k pageviews/day (7000 uniques approx).

I only work for 30 mins a day. If i can spend 2 to 3 hours, i can bring 30 to 50k visits a day without much effort.

The site also has 11 month unlimited hosting plan.

Just like to get some help on pricing. Also places where i could sell
Thanks

Flippa is a good place to start for selling websites. It is an eBay style auction, but for sites & premium domains etc. I know one of the other members on here did quite well out of his CHV site sale on there. I have also used it to sell domains.

It is a very young site though, what's the site URL?

Flippa is what i can say too...

What kind of traffic ? What kind of content ? any more details can help to determine a possible price

Flippa is a good place to start for selling websites. It is an eBay style auction, but for sites & premium domains etc. I know one of the other members on here did quite well out of his CHV site sale on there. I have also used it to sell domains.

It is a very young site though, what's the site URL?

Thanks.. I have already done a transaction in flippa.. just asking for few more good options if any.
Url: http://imgamd.com/

Flippa is what i can say too...

What kind of traffic ? What kind of content ? any more details can help to determine a possible price

Most of the traffic are from US. 90% of the content has pics of actress and celebs. 15 to 30 % has NSFW content.

It is just NSFW and not hardcore.

Traffic comes throughout the day and not just on intervals.

Thanks.. I have already done a transaction in flippa.. just asking for few more good options if any.
Url: http://imgamd.com/

It's hard to really give an opinion. As there is no explore, no extra pages etc, to the naked eye (pardon the pun), it's just another CHV uploading site. Can you paste a link to the Flippa listing?

It's hard to really give an opinion. As there is no explore, no extra pages etc, to the naked eye (pardon the pun), it's just another CHV uploading site. Can you paste a link to the Flippa listing?

i have now added explore option to the site. you can have a look

i have now added explore option to the site. you can have a look
It looks like the majority of the images have been uploaded by "admin".

I would recommend grabbing some snaps of Google Analytics and sharing them here.

Also, where is the majority of your traffic coming from (referrer and geo location) - this will have a huge impact on the value.

Your site only has 736 images that I can see. As you could buy your own CHV license, get it hosted and upload those images yourself, in less that an hour, my personal opinion is that your site is worth less than $50.00

Your site only has 736 images that I can see. As you could buy your own CHV license, get it hosted and upload those images yourself, in less that an hour, my personal opinion is that your site is worth less than $50.00

One can even uplaod 5000 images a day. The point here is traffic. Out of 736 images i made around 330,000 pageviews. To be precise i made these visits with approximately 100 images . The USP of the site is work for 3o mins a day and make 5 posts and get 10k traffic. Mostly US.

It looks like the majority of the images have been uploaded by "admin".

I would recommend grabbing some snaps of Google Analytics and sharing them here.

Also, where is the majority of your traffic coming from (referrer and geo location) - this will have a huge impact on the value.

I ran the site in private mode mostly that why less user count.

Stats are from May 26 to June 26

Audience URL: http://imgamd.com/image/MVUY

Geo: http://imgamd.com/image/MWGm

One can even uplaod 5000 images a day. The point here is traffic. Out of 736 images i made around 330,000 pageviews. To be precise i made these visits with approximately 100 images . The USP of the site is work for 3o mins a day and make 5 posts and get 10k traffic. Mostly US.

I think my point is, why would anybody want to buy your site 'specifically'?

As there is nothing unique about the site itself, for $49, anybody can set up a CHV site and spend 30 minutes a day getting good traffic. This is why I wouldn't value your site any higher. If you had said "I've spent the last 2 years building up a traffic flow of X unique visitors per month", than I could see the value, the time you have put in would give the traffic some worth. However, as it has only taken you a month, it would only take anybody a month with the same script, surely?

Also, worldwide traffic flows are REALLY easy to fake, just spend a load of time using test servers like pingdom (and others) everyday, that test your site from around the world, every hour if you want them to, from hundreds of different servers and most of the time, Google Analytics can't tell the difference and just records them as hits. I'm not suggesting for a minute that is what you have done, however, people looking at buying the site, may question the authenticity of the stats given the short time frame it has taken to achieve them and the ease at which they can be manipulated.

It may not be useful for you. There are people looking for passive income and a site with good traffic where they dont want to spend mch time. And it is not a site developed in a month. I am in this industry for 7 years and i know where to get traffic with less effort.

For authenticity i can go with escrow explaining in a document how i got these real traffic and upon successful transaction to escrow i will show a real demo.

For authenticity i can go with escrow explaining in a document how i got these real traffic and upon successful transaction to escrow i will show a real demo.

That's not how flippa works. Flippa users want PROOF of data. They also want proof such as live demo's via skype before they buy. You need verifiable analytics data and adsense data to be posted.

Thats not the way it works. My website can sell fr $100 or even $1000.. It traffic comes from referal sites. So i can say how it generate this traffic there is also a possibility that they could listen to it and vanish. There n number of service oriented site which paritcipate in auction. They earn by outsourcing. They will explain where and when they will outsource only after successful purchase

Back