• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

¿Chevereto can fill?

TrokaMc

Chevereto Noob
first of all congratulations on your great community I am delighted with
their services but I have a very big question that concerns me a lot ...
when they go up to my web images are saved in the folder "images"
my question is, can ever fill up my page? is no longer accepted
more images? I hope to answer in advance thanks

TrokaMc said:
can ever fill up my page? is no longer accepted more images?

That only depends on your hosting plan's web space.
If they give you 1 GB of disc space, you will be able to upload 1 GB of pictures.
If they give you 20 GB of disc space, you will be able to upload 20 GB of pictures.

Regards,

alexvf said:
TrokaMc said:

If they give you 1 GB of disc space, you will be able to upload 1 GB of pictures.
If they give you 20 GB of disc space, you will be able to upload 20 GB of pictures.

Regards,

And in the time it fills me I can delete the images in the folder "images" and so start again?

TrokaMc said:
alexvf said:
TrokaMc said:

Regards,

And in the time it fills me I can delete the images in the folder "images" and so start again?

You can, but shouldn't - people don't like images being deleted as usually they will find a new alternative.

Create a TOS that says you can delete images at anytime.

but if you're low on space, consider finding another host at cheaper rate with more space and hopefully in due time, We'll have a multi-server uploader. If you're using a FREE HOST with FTP, this could come in handy.

Thank you very much all good I have more or less 300 mb supports 2mb about 150 images I look for more alternatives or more free hostings I think I know where I get a 1GB but I would like to change my link because I have the theme created redirecciony 300mb believe everything okay? few people will use it only in my community then it really will not be many or it is preferable to go to another host? We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you

Avast said:
I've chevereto on an dedicated server....till chevereto doesn't support multiserver a dedicated server is the best option.

If you read what I said, It's implying we don't have one yet, but will come soon and that would be an option once released.

Until than, he'll either have to go with shared hosting, vps or dedicated or if he's using free hosting than stick with that.

Don't really need dedicated for image hosting, unless you're going to be really big...I have a dedicated server that's used for shared hosting and it's running fine.

Back