• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 3.3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to stick with English for now. German and French also consist of many errors.

Translations are made by Chevereto clients and enthusiast that actually dominate those languages with native proficiency. I will be very careful labeling German or French as bad translated and I trust in the people who is helping all of us there.

French was made by a French native and German was translated by 4 collaborators all from Germany. If you find issues in languages you should go to the translation center (http://translate.chevereto.com) and send your revisions, that is how it works. If you find a translation error and you don't send the revision then nothing happens, the wrong translation will still be there.

Last edited:
I understand what you're saying and will look into it as soon as I find the time. Dutch will be my first priority though as my chevereto site is in dutch.

I will be very careful labeling German or French as bad translated and I trust in the people who is helping all of us there.
Native speakers can make mistakes too :). The dutch language has been translated by a native speaker and it's full of grammar errors. So being a native speaker doesn't neccesarily mean that it's going to be correct ;).

Native speakers can make mistakes too :). The dutch language has been translated by a native speaker and it's full of grammar errors. So being a native speaker doesn't neccesarily mean that it's going to be correct ;).

True, but you are stating that 4 Germans are wrong in something that is very delicate to them. Germans care a lot their language.

Code:
#banner_image_image-viewer_top, #banner_image_image-viewer_foot {
    height: 60px;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
}

Shouldn't height be 90px?

The German translation is really good. There shouldn't be any mistakes in it. In some cases the translation isn't done word by word, but the meaning is still the same. In case of the addition of phrases before the release of new versions of Chevereto, there can be some mistakes because we are not able to check the new functions and have to rely on the phrases in the translation tool. But this things will be fixed as soon as we can test the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back