• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 3.3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Chevereto 3.3.0 (2014-07-05)
- Added private mode
- Added content flagging (NSFW / SFW)
- Added function to manually create users
- Added configurable pagination type
- Added banner codes for before and after pagination
- Added function to get embed codes for selected items in list
- Added OpenGraph image tag
- Improved album privacy (Added private but anyone with the link)
- Improved banner size for image ad (728x90)
- Fixed XSS bugs
- Fixed bugs listings
- Fixed image descriptions
- Fixed JavaScript decimal punctuation in image view
- Updated Spanish, French, Hungarian, Finnish, German and Russian translations

Affected files and folders (from 3.2.6)
- app/app.php
- app/loader.php
- app/content/
- app/lib/
- app/install/
- app/routes/
- app/themes/Peafowl/snippets/
- app/themes/Peafowl/tpl_list_item/
- app/themes/Peafowl/album.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/dashboard.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/header.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/footer.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/image.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/settings.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/style.css
- lib/Peafowl/

Check the README.txt for install and update instructions and http://chevereto.com/docs

Last edited:
Can not read the English translation, I hope the important features are paired with a diagram.

You forgot to modify to "echo number_format(get_image()['ratio'], 2, '.', '');"
in line 139 in file Peafowl/image.php :)

Hi sir.
what you mean by OpenGraph image tag

thx for you answer !

Sorry for that but what you mean by Added configurable pagination type

thx :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! But still no updated dutch translations :( :(

I know you told us that you are only uploading the changes which I made when the language is 100% done.. but the whole problem is that the dutch language is being used right now and it's full of very nasty grammar errors. It looks very unprofessional and not very inviting for my dutch visitors..

Can you please tell us how to disable it or at least upload the changes that I've made on the translation page? It removes some of the biggest errors.
cheverror.png

It makes no sense to not incorporate the changes being made on your translations page for this language if the current version is full of errors anyway. My suggestion would be to either disable it, or allow us to make changes to the language even though if it's not 100% done and add them to each release you make.

Great! But still no updated dutch translations :( :(

I know you told us that you are only uploading the changes which I made when the language is 100% done.. but the whole problem is that the dutch language is being used right now and it's full of very nasty grammar errors. It looks very unprofessional and not very inviting for my dutch visitors..

Can you please tell us how to disable it or at least upload the changes that I've made on the translation page? It removes some of the biggest errors.

It makes no sense to not incorporate the changes being made on your translations page for this language if the current version is full of errors anyway. My suggestion would be to either disable it, or allow us to make changes to the language even though if it's not 100% done and add them to each release you make.

Why you just don't collaborate in http://translate.chevereto.com ?

ok, but can you tell me how to disable the dutch language for now? Like I said it contains too many errors.

Thanks. A feature suggestion would be to enable or disable languages in the admin panel.

I'm going to stick with English for now. German and French also consist of many errors.

When i find the time I will redo the dutch language.. I've submitted some quick changes for now and already fixed some other stuff a while back (which have not been submitted?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back