• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Watermark not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

mydive

Chevereto Member
Is there any known issues with the watermark function? I've uploaded the image to be done and it's not showing up on any of the images. the image to be used is a .png as stated.. any ideas??

Works for me in the demo. Watermarks rely in the GD library and perhaps is not working properly in your server.

Is hard to fix something when you don't know where is the actual error. I will check it later I'm in the middle of the S3 integration.

I need to dig in each step of the watermark function to see where the error is. The watermark function rely in the GD library and these old libraries doesn't have a try catch procedure so the errors are handled using "@" before the function call so there isn't any log or anything.

Some how they've started appearing now :) thanks rodolfo
I need to dig in each step of the watermark function to see where the error is. The watermark function rely in the GD library and these old libraries doesn't have a try catch procedure so the errors are handled using "@" before the function call so there isn't any log or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back