• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Remote upload isn't working, any ideas on how to fix it?

N

najkiie

I can't speak spanish so i'm using google translate to read everything on this forum.

I really like the host, but i just cant figure out how to get the remote uploader to work.. When i paste the link into the remote text field and press Upload it loads and then it says "you must complete part of the form in order to continue". But if i go to the normal upload tab and press on browse and then paste the link into the explorer name bar and upload it then it works.

Link to my image host:
http://blubbz.com/host/

I hope some of you guys can speak english! :)

-Nike

Thanks for replying :)

To be honest, php is just getting me confused.

I created a php file with the code below in it:

Code:
<?php[/b]

[b]// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALL
phpinfo();[/b]

[b]// Show just the module information.
// phpinfo(8) yields identical results.
phpinfo(INFO_MODULES);[/b]

[b]?>

I found the code above on this site:
http://se2.php.net/phpinfo

After i uploaded the file i ran it with firefox. The page was huge, so i just searched for cURL and it gave me this:
screenshot51.png

If i'm not wrong, that means that i have cURL installed?

The weird thing about it is that it works if i enter the image url into the "local" upload textfield... So i'm not sure whats going on here.

-Nike

The engine.php is untouched, but i have changed some things in the index file. I'll re-download it and see if i can see any difference in the code. :p

I looked in the index.php file and i found that i hade two remote-upload input fields...

like this:
Code:
        <div id="subir_remota" style="display: none;">
            <h2 id="chooseremota"><?=TXT_REMOTE;?></h2>
            <div class="inputs"><input name="remota" size="60" id="remotaUP" onclick="javascript:document.getElementById('localUP').value = '';"/></div>
        </div>

<div id="subir_remota" style="display: none;">
            <h2 id="chooseremota"><?=TXT_REMOTE;?></h2>
            <div class="inputs"><input name="remota" size="60" id="remotaUP" onclick="javascript:document.getElementById('localUP').value = '';"/></div>
        </div>

I removed one of them and uploaded the file again, and now its working again :)

Thanks a lot for the help :D

Btw, when an error occurs an error is usually displayed. Is there any way to change the error text? If so, in what file?

Thnx.
-Nike

Thank you soo much for your help, i really appreciate it. I forgot to look in the subfolders...

again, thnx. :)

Back