• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Remote - Fatal Error

Jam

Chevereto Noob
I have seen the previous topic about the remote error, I wasn't sure if that user was receiving the fatal error message or not.

But in my case, when I enter in a URL for the remote tab, I get 'fatal error, check your data'.

Is this a curl issue? What else should I check?

Jam said:
I have seen the previous topic about the remote error, I wasn't sure if that user was receiving the fatal error message or not.

But in my case, when I enter in a URL for the remote tab, I get 'fatal error, check your data'.

Is this a curl issue? What else should I check?

What version are you using?

In engine.php... And if you get this error (assuming that you dont change the names of the inputs in index.php it's a cURL issue.

This is what engine.php tells me

Nightly Build 1.4 or NB1.4_rev1

I can try and redownload the script and try it without any modifications, but even my current one wasn't really modified.

Jam said:
This is what engine.php tells me

Nightly Build 1.4 or NB1.4_rev1

I can try and redownload the script and try it without any modifications, but even my current one wasn't really modified.

Try to see your php info http://cl2.php.net/phpinfo and look up for cULR info.

Back