• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Many Problems

D

draucia

First of all, I would like to thank Randof (Sorry if that isn't your name) for making this script and for free!

I am able to upload from my computer, and everything is fine. But when I upload via remote, these are the errors I get:

Warning: curl_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/limepic/public_html/engine.php on line 300

Warning: imagecreatefromstring() [function.imagecreatefromstring]: Empty string or invalid image in /home/limepic/public_html/engine.php on line 301

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/limepic/public_html/engine.php on line 306

Next, when I want to upload via remote and create a tinyurl, here is what I get:

Warning: curl_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/limepic/public_html/engine.php on line 700

IF I upload with tinyurl and remote, I get the same error I get from uploading with remote only.

Could somebody please help me?

And if you want to test it out and see the problem for yourself, www.limepic.co.cc (I hope I'm allowed to post it).

Your hosting provider has disabled curl, the script need that in order to work.
You may try to change the source code to use fopen instead of curl.

Awww :(. The problem is, I have no clue how to do that :/. I might try to find a new host.

Back