• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Installation Errors - Yellow Box

hyperhtml

Chevereto Noob
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: fileup in /home/imghost/public_html/engine.php on line 27

Notice: Undefined index: remota in /home/imghost/public_html/engine.php on line 28

Notice: Undefined index: resize in /home/imghost/public_html/engine.php on line 29

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/imghost/public_html/engine.php on line 30

Notice: Undefined index: urlrez in /home/imghost/public_html/engine.php on line 31

Notice: Undefined index: v in /home/imghost/public_html/engine.php on line 32

Notice: Undefined index: p in /home/imghost/public_html/engine.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined index: folder in /home/imghost/public_html/engine.php on line 34

Notice: Undefined index: ancho in /home/imghost/public_html/engine.php on line 35

Notice: Undefined variable: ref2 in /home/imghost/public_html/engine.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: FTP_connect in /home/imghost/public_html/engine.php on line 651

Warning: ftp_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/imghost/public_html/engine.php on line 651

When I do, all I get is a yellow box when I upload an image.

If I enable debug mode, it says "Notice: Undefined variable: errormsg in /home/admin/public_html/index.php on line 72" within the yellow box.

Dude.. what hosting do you have, what version are you running, what is your config, etc...

Rodolfo said:
Dude.. what hosting do you have, what version are you running, what is your config, etc...
I have dedicated hosting through liquidweb. This is installed on its own domain and IP. I'm running the latest version of the program and I have PHP5, cURL, and GD. I've tried every possible combination on the config.php. Maybe I'm missing something. What all has to be modified in config.php?

neither of these work for me...

define('DOM_SCRIPT', $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']);
define('PATH_SERVER', $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']);

define('DOM_SCRIPT', 'domainname.com');
define('PATH_SERVER', '/home/admin/public_html/');

Dude... The script doesn't need to change anything in config.php in order to work. So, if you get some error, try using the ftp feature and if with that you still don't have anything... You may look up this:

Code:

If your server doesn't resolve something like "mydomain.com" and "/public_html/folder/" this could be. But, if you still don't get anything... Look up for this:

Code:
$path = dirname($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']);
if (strlen($path)>1) { 
    define('PATH_SCRIPT', $path.'/');
} else {
    define('PATH_SCRIPT', $path);
}

etc.

But i could not know more about this because you are giving me nothing... "i have a custom server" is not enought to know what is the root of your issue. I don't even now the url of your site and you want my inconditional help... That is not the way that this works.

Rodolfo said:
Dude... The script doesn't need to change anything in config.php in order to work. So, if you get some error, try using the ftp feature and if with that you still don't have anything... You may look up this:

Code:

If your server doesn't resolve something like "mydomain.com" and "/public_html/folder/" this could be. But, if you still don't get anything... Look up for this:

Code:
$path = dirname($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']);
if (strlen($path)>1) { 
    define('PATH_SCRIPT', $path.'/');
} else {
    define('PATH_SCRIPT', $path);
}

etc.

But i could not know more about this because you are giving me nothing... "i have a custom server" is not enought to know what is the root of your issue. I don't even now the url of your site and you want my inconditional help... That is not the way that this works.
it's *********. I reuploaded the unmodified files.

Rodolfo said:
Enable the debug and lets see.
When I enable it, nothing shows up unless I also change E_ERROR to E_ALL in engine.php

so I did that, so go ahead and take a look

Back