• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Image resizing

Does image resizing should be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be useful BUT !! not needed. Its more important to have a stable system with more features that can draw people in....

You don't need this poll. The resize class in bundled, all that you need to do is put resize methods in the frontend.

I would also like to see the return of this feature sometime in the future...
It's actually the main reason why I started my own image host.

UltraIMG was initially only meant to be for me, because I was using the image resize feature a lot when I was hosting images on eBay.
But then I decided to open it up to the public and it's just continued to grow.
I've had several emails since I updated yesterday saying that the feature is missing, and that they also used it.

All we can do is submit this request and hope to see it return sometime in the future. :)

To join the conversation, resize will be added ad an optional setting from admin dashboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back