• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Gap on footer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, I add that thing. I will remove it for the next version.

Alright cool, ya because if i had edited something it should of been removed when i updated it.

Edit: I removed it but still stays the same, i just added it back until your release the next version.

So i have to wait until you release the next version for the gap to disappear ?

Last edited:
Anyone else having this issue when updating or is it just me ?

It looks fine with firefox but when i use chrome i see that gap.

Everybody has this issue, like I said it will get fixed in the next release.

So, the min-height merely means that the document height (via <html> wrapper) should at least be 500px. Shouldn't cause that issue.

So, I decided to take a look, and found the cause: http://shackimg.com/image/gE

That element allows the uploader script to capture pasted images. It's got a height of 20px cause there's no CSS to tell it otherwise. Paste uploading is a new feature of 3.6.7 and the style.css file for 3.6.7 was updated for it (my fresh install doesn't have this issue).

Solution: Unless you did modifications outside of Dashboard settings (messed with the theme files directly), you could just download the latest Chevereto (3.6.7) and replace /app/themes/Peafowl/style.css on your install with the one in that download. If that still doesn't work, delete the style.min.css file at the same location (the system will generate a new one).

If you do have modifications or just want to add it yourself, the CSS you need in style.css file is: http://shackimg.com/image/gp

Is just that there is a min-height in the html tag. When you see it in an small screen you will notice that scroll bar because the height of the document is < 500px

The other 20px gap is weird, I use this:
Code:
#anywhere-upload-paste {
    height: 0;
    opacity: 0;
    font-size: 0;
}

And I don't have the gap, mostly when you skip the updated style.css the default browser style for content editable generates that 20px gap.

Last edited:
i reuploaded the style.css and nothing happened i think it has something to do with chrome because with firefox is fine.

Is just that there is a min-height in the html tag. When you see it in an small screen you will notice that scroll bar because the height of the document is < 500px

The other 20px gap is weird, I use this:
Code:
#anywhere-upload-paste {
    height: 0;
    opacity: 0;
    font-size: 0;
}

And I don't have the gap, mostly when you skip the updated style.css the default browser style for content editable generates that 20px gap.

So if i didn't skip the style.css whats wrong ? i even dragged the newer style.css and still nothing, and i thought u where going to release a version that will fix that ?

It could be cache or some custom editing. I tested both local and demo and I didn't experienced this problem.

Most likely is an aggressive cache like CloudFlare or even a browser extension.

It could be cache or some custom editing. I tested both local and demo and I didn't experienced this problem.

Most likely is an aggressive cache like CloudFlare or even a browser extension.

So if you go to the website shackimg.com you don't see the gap ? The only browser extension i have is ad block that;s about it.

I also have a error log on the sever and it says

[28-Aug-2015 08:01:26 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/--------/public_html/app/lib/functions.render.php on line 796

What is that ?

Last edited:
1. The gap is there for you because there is no CSS rule for that (#anywhere-upload-paste). Why is that? It could be because a wrong update procedure (missing files), server cache (or any kind of remote cache). I don't think that is a browser extension because I don't use extensions.

2. That error is a PHP warning, most likely because you skipped some elements in your theme. When you update the system themes must be updated manually to fit the new base theme.

As you may notice is all in your custom editing. For custom editing you will always need to merge my release with your previous changes, that works the same for every system out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back