• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

FIXED BUG

ImageBox

Chevereto Noob
BUGS

• ALLOWED TO VIEW IMAGES UPLOADED[/*]
Allowed to view images on this internet address: http://demo.chevereto.com/images. In my opinion, this access must be prohibited, because it violates human privacy. Watch the video below to the address on record and understand what I am talking.

P.S. If you are of the opinion that constitute a breach of human privacy, it would be nice to, create a script that could prevent your uploaded images show.

Watch the video now!

• IMAGE UPLOAD[/*]
Once you upload the image to the server, see your browser's 'back' button, it still remains an image upload address, it can be resurrected on the server is very much the same picture. It would be nice if all of this to organize. Watch the video below to the address on record and understand what I am talking.

Watch the video now!

The first thing isn't a bug, if you don't want to show an index of all files in that folder just make a file called .htaccess and put this in it:
Code:
Options -Indexes
Your second thing I don't really get. You mean if you upload the same image twice it changes the name? That isn't a bug either but a safety feature.

Lastly could you please use lower-case letters in your thread tittle next time. It is easier to read that way.

My second thing isn't a bug, but would be happy to decide the problem that is safer, since the server load. Example of this problem must be solved ImageShack.us. I hope that the administrators of this trouble in Ispra.

ImageBox said:
  • ALLOWED TO VIEW IMAGES UPLOADED[/*]
Allowed to view images on this internet address: http://demo.chevereto.com/images. In my opinion, this access must be prohibited, because it violates human privacy. Watch the video below to the address on record and understand what I am talking.

P.S. If you are of the opinion that constitute a breach of human privacy, it would be nice to, create a script that could prevent your uploaded images show.

Watch the video now!

Prior versions has a control over that issue. index.php was in charge of every request on the root but it has been changed on 1.4
I haven't noticed the issue but is easy to fix, next release will come with the htaccess line.

ImageBox said:
  • IMAGE UPLOAD[/*]
Once you upload the image to the server, see your browser's 'back' button, it still remains an image upload address, it can be resurrected on the server is very much the same picture. It would be nice if all of this to organize. Watch the video below to the address on record and understand what I am talking.

Watch the video now!

This is a proper bug because it can compromise server load. Although this bug is browser selective (It doesn't happen in Chrome, Safari, IE8) it needs a propper solution. So I believe that I will fix it in the next release.

Regards.

PS. You don't say "Fixed bugs" when you just show them, you say it when you really fix them!

Sorry, I did not say more "bug fixed". I very much hope that the next version will be really good. And when I spend the next version of the course if it's not a secret?

I have already fix the bugs, please check the demo. Btw, since I will add theme support in the next release (NB 2.0) it's going to take a while for the next release so if someone want this fixes use this engine.php

If the bug has bugs (ya dawg) please let me know.

Regards.

Or, you can simply create a file named index.php:
Code:
<?php

if (preg_match("/googlebot/i", $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'])) {
}
else {
echo(header("Location: http://YourHostNameHere"));
}
?>

Regards ^_^

Back