• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Error uploading bmp: no file extension

iDoom

Chevereto Noob
Hi!
I installed v1.9 on my local XAMPP server to test it and at first the php wasnt executed.
After changing the php tags form <? ... ?> to <?php ... ?> i can use the script and it works very well for jpg, png and gif extensions but when uploading bmp files the files are uploaded without an extension and links wont work anymore. (Example: i upload "Example.bmp" and the uploaded file is named "Example")

After enabling the debug mode i get the following errors when uploading bmp files:
Warning: imagesx() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\xampplite\htdocs\idp\engine.php on line 497

Warning: imagesy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\xampplite\htdocs\idp\engine.php on line 498

Warning: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 2 to be resource, null given in C:\xampplite\htdocs\idp\engine.php on line 515

Warning: imagedestroy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in C:\xampplite\htdocs\idp\engine.php on line 523

I cant find a solution for this, any help on this?

thanks in advance
iDoom

Back