• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto error: Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoffen

Chevereto Member
When I Adding pages from the dashboard after I click the save changes button I get Chevereto error:Internal Server Error and randomly reported 502 error from nginx.

Server Environment :

PHP 5.5.19
MYSQL 5.6.22
NGINX 1.6.2

Sorry, I'm testing on my local machines... but both windows and linux environment report same problem.

I don't believe that this is an issue with PHP/MySQL versions. On my local machine I use PHP 5.5.12 and MySQL 5.6.17. Demo runs on PHP 5.5.9 and MySQL 5.5.37.

You should enable the debug mode or at least check the server error log file.

Oh, Thanks you are right I need to find out what happens behind it.Debug mode may help, and I guess it's the problem from nginx and php-fcgi buffer related.

Regards

This is the error report I got after I enabled debug mode:

Fatal error [400]:SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'page_sort_display' at row 1
Triggered in /app/lib/classes/class.page.php at line 192

Stack trace:
#0 /app/routes/route.dashboard.php(872): CHV\Page::insert(Array)
#1 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(216): G\Handler->{closure}(G\Handler)
#2 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(120): G\Handler->processRequest()
#3 /app/loader.php(389): G\Handler->__construct(Array)
#4 /index.php(20): include_once('/app/loader.php')

Follow up, when I type integer value for [Sort order display optional] flied the error message disappeared.I can't leave Sort order display blank otherwise fatal error comes up.

Regards

I've added a case to test how that value is being sent and it will only used if it comes as integer. Note that I don't have this issue on my installations, must be an issue with your browser sending "" instead of not sending anything (NULL).

It should be the issue of nginx I think, I installed php with all default settings, or may be nginx sending "" to php with fastcgi...

It should be the issue of nginx I think, I installed php with all default settings, or may be nginx sending "" to php with fastcgi...
That's very odd, I don't think that is that. But anyway, v3.6.8 should patch this.

For the sake of environmental compatibility I suggest not rely on uncertain default actions or values in such a place, and explicitly set default value for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back