• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 3.4.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Chevereto 3.4.4 (2014-08-27)
- Added check for updates feature
- Added configurable on/off search feature
- Added configurable on/off random feature
- Added configurable on/off social networks share
- Added configurable on/off embed codes
- Added configurable logo size
- Added CTRL+Alt+Click (Cmd+Option+Click in Mac) to select items in list
- Added close modals by ESC key
- Added system to re-generate medium sized and thumbnail images
- Improved medium size image generation
- Improved thumb display in upload preview
- Improved uploader animation
- Fixed issue on image thumb height (admin form dashboard)
- Fixed Peafowl overflow issues in mobile devices
- Fixed issues with some filenames in /images
- Updated Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Russian and Spanish translations

Affected files and folders (from 3.4.3)
- app/app.php
- app/content/
- app/install/
- app/lib/
- app/themes/Peafowl/album.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/dashboard.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/footer.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/header.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/image.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/snippets/anywhere_upload.php
- app/routes/route.dashboard.php
- app/routes/route.explore.php
- app/routes/route.index.php
- app/routes/route.search.php
- lib/
- images/.htaccess
- content/.htaccess

Check the README.txt for install and update instructions and http://chevereto.com/docs

Holy cow that list looks awesome !! will update tonight :) LOL

any chance to add switchable album explorer menu item ?

thx

Last edited:
Wow~
For such a small version number change, this update sure is packed.

Awesome work!

Special thanks for hot-keys! ;)

P. S.
For some weird reason, translations in archive are not updated.
New strings show up fine when downloading .mo's straight from OneSky though.

Last edited:
OK.
Must be just me then.
And I solved it for myself by downloading languages from OneSky.
So sorry for wasting your time.

And thanks again for an awesome release :D

great update/release. Rodolfo is it possible to add upgrade folder in the downloads so its easier for people to update just those files without having to go manually look for it? it would be nice to receive/install updates via admin panel within the website (maybe i am asking too much) keep up the good work

Update is quite easy if you don't touch the core files: Replace lib/ and app/

new version is great but I don't see the option set image to a category or change another category when edit image, also image need set default a category when upload image (how to config this?)

Great, I like so much that!

Add the possibility to remove the "Search" and "Random" function (like the "Explorer" previously) is awesome. At every updates, I had to remove the links "search" and "random" from header.php and delete the search input text in 404.php ;)

Thanks for your work.

Great Rodolfo!

I hope you can implement the moderation feature a.s.a.p. (uploads needs to be approved my admin and or moderator in dashboard before being added to public gallery)
Even in the most simple form it will save us all allot of spam/non gallery friendly material on our sites (including your demo site which often contains junk..)

One question: I modified the previous versions by renaming explorer.php to index.php so I could start with this page. This doesn't work anymore, it's giving me an error on the page so I had to disable this feature.
Is there some kind of check built in now which does not allow this? A feature in the dashboard would be even better, but maybe you could tell us what to manualy modify to display the gallery first instead of the index.php.

Great Rodolfo!

I hope you can implement the moderation feature a.s.a.p. (uploads needs to be approved my admin and or moderator in dashboard before being added to public gallery)
Even in the most simple form it will save us all allot of spam/non gallery friendly material on our sites (including your demo site which often contains junk..)

One question: I modified the previous versions by renaming explorer.php to index.php so I could start with this page. This doesn't work anymore, it's giving me an error on the page so I had to disable this feature.
Is there some kind of check built in now which does not allow this? A feature in the dashboard would be even better, but maybe you could tell us what to manualy modify to display the gallery first instead of the index.php.

It needs more than one message/reply to get to the bottom of this, you should create a new topic in the development or customization forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back