• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Cant upload or see photos since server move

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjdj1999

Chevereto Member
Please help. I have had this issue for several days now. I have read through the forum and found similar issues but their resolve wasnt my own. I had the script working perfectly on my previous server but when I moved to the new server I can no longer see my images. After login the loader gig keeps turning where the pictures are at but the photos wont load. When I click on the upload link, nothing happens. Already have nearly 1,000 photos uploaded. I have GD & imagemagic installed. Everything else meets the requirements of the script.

Thank you

Do you have mod_rewrite working properly? By the way which is the site url?

chervato.com

As far as I know.
/usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf
Code:
 </IfModule>
    RewriteEngine On
    <IfModule mod_ssl.c>

Code:
RewriteEngine on

It is also enabled in .htaccess

I see your images fine when I use the Random button... However, the Explorer seems to be broken...

What have you modified?

Nothing but the logo has been modified.

Maybe a bad transfer?

Do you think I could save my database, do a clean install, then restore my photos to their correct folder? Think that might work?

Is jutt the JS that is broken. Try to update to last version it should work.

1) Login as admin here: http://chervato.com/login
2) Upload all the files from 3.3.2 release
3) Go to /install.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back