• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

You are not authorized to use this website

friv

Chevereto Member
Sometime i can't access to my site becasue of this message: "You are not authorized to use this website."

Any clue why that happend?

Yeah, most weird thing is that such message is not in my code.

Yeah, most weird thing is that such message is not in my code.
I see something is happening here. I was not contact you before about this.If your script files not contain those kind of messages then i am hacked.What you think?

Carry your investigation before panic and running in circles. It could be anything, in any layer. Could be server software, your browser, etc.
Ok,i will inform you about this issue if happen again,and with more info such a screensots etc. Please do not close this ticket,until i collect more data. Thanks

Can i send you error.log file in private to you can check?
You can post it here, but I won't take the responsibility for checking it as I don't provide you with the server software.

I don't think that the error.log is not needed, I believe that what you need is the access log with the HTTP response code. From there you will know the request triggering the issue, allowing you to isolate the situation.

It will be better for you to simply ask support for your server provider.

Not banned yourself with IP bans? I did that once :rolleyes:
I see Henry now. I was before unban some IP-s and then i was ok. So that is really truth about banning. But just to mention here,i did not ban my IP,i always ban IP from visitor who upload bad content.But now i see that banning visitor IP can reflect to my IP,same as in your case Henry.

Now that is a problem with a script,but i am confused how Rodolfo not recognize that message,because now we see in those two cases mine and Henry-s, that system of script not working good, i mean is not recognize visitor IP and my IP as separate IP-s.

Again happen and now is on Hungary language .Check attachment

Attachments

• Hungary.jpg
    Hungary.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 17
i am confused how Rodolfo not recognize that message
Yeah, the problem is that you brought this to my attention in a wrong (dirty) manner and you complicated things. In your first post you explicit quoted the message as You are not authorized to use this website which is not a message in my system, is your own translation of it.

So when you posted the message in Hungary language of course is there, and is mine:
1612993379490.png

The message usually appears when the request IP is banned, most likely you banned yourself because the uploader also had your IP (most likely you also have a lacking CloudFlare setup there for the real visitor IP)... Otherwise you banned someone abusing your system in your own network, lol.

Yeah, the problem is that you brought this to my attention in a wrong (dirty) manner and you complicated things. In your first post you explicit quoted the message as You are not authorized to use this website which is not a message in my system, is your own translation of it.

So when you posted the message in Hungary language of course is there, and is mine:
View attachment 3577

The message usually appears when the request IP is banned, most likely you banned yourself because the uploader also had your IP (most likely you also have a lacking CloudFlare setup there for the real visitor IP)... Otherwise you banned someone abusing your system in your own network, lol.
Yes,i have translate that message to you better understand,and it was not bad way from my side. So you want to say that your system not have that message in English language? I ask this becasue you did not recognize in my first post message: "You are not authorized to use this website."

Yes,i have translate that message to you better understand,and it was not bad way from my side. So you want to say that your system not have that message in English language? I ask this becasue you did not recognize in my first post message: "You are not authorized to use this website."
That's not the topic anymore, read the entire reply.

I am still facing with one very very big problem when i ban particular IP.

When i ban one IP for example for bad picture, then i am banned too "You have been forbidden to use this website." and then i not see any visitor in my Google analytics,and i not have access too. Is look like when i ban particualr IP then nobody can't have access to my website,and me too.

How is that possible? Di you maybe faced with same problem? How can i solve this?

Last edited:
I am still facing with one very very big problem when i ban particular IP.

When i ban one IP for example for bad picture, then i am banned too "You have been forbidden to use this website." and then i not see any visitor in my Google analytics,and i not have access too. Is look like when i ban particualr IP then nobody can't have access to my website,and me too.

How is that possible? Di you maybe faced with same problem? How can i solve this?
possible your banning a cloudflare ip, so if your using cloudflare then you cannot ban a IP on your chevereto script. Since cloudflare works like own VPN or how you call it, it masks visitors ip with cloudflare ip adresses.

possible your banning a cloudflare ip, so if your using cloudflare then you cannot ban a IP on your chevereto script. Since cloudflare works like own VPN or how you call it, it masks visitors ip with cloudflare ip adresses.

Yes,i am using Cloudflare IP.So that cause the problem,i see.
Hm,so Jake what you think Rodolfo can't do nothing to that can be fixed to work with Cloudflare?
Now i must remove from Clodflare hm. Thanks Jake

Yes,i am using Cloudflare IP.So that cause the problem,i see.
Hm,so Jake what you think Rodolfo can't do nothing to that can be fixed to work with Cloudflare?
Now i must remove from Clodflare hm. Thanks Jake
there you go, that is the issue of your problem. So yeah you will have to remove cloudflare to reveal visitors ip.

Back