• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

why i can not upload big Resolution image?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big images usually require lots of RAM for image processing. Having said that, you should increase your PHP memory_limit (try with 128M and if you still have issues then try with 256M). You should also check on execution time and some other related limits that you will find here: http://php.net/manual/it/features.file-upload.common-pitfalls.php

Hope it helps,
Rodolfo.
i can upload (such as 2988 x 5312) in wordpress site but can not your script site. my php PHP memory_limit 128M.

Then increase it. Chevereto does more image processing.

how? where i find? where its located?
Depends on each hosting company but if you use cPanel it should be in the PHP section, where you set the global PHP limits and stuff.

Besides, I'm assuming that the issue is memory. It could be something else and the only way to know that is by debugging your system, here: https://chevereto.com/docs/debug

Unfortunately, you didn't send server access. Otherwise, I will be debugging your server at this time. You can send server access at any time at inbox@chevereto.com and please include a reference to this ticket (URL).

Cheers.

hey i increase PHP memory_limit to 256M. but in my site dashboard showing PHP memory_limit 128M and still not working

Then the change at server side is not being reflected. Chevereto only reads those values, if it says 128 is because that is what your server is doing.

Again, I'm assuming that the issue is just memory. It could be something else but as I already mentioned, I can't tell without server access.

You only sent me username and password. I need your URL, I can't check anything if I don't know your website URL.

You never indicated 256 at that website ini settings.

Try now.

Help
nnlj9qweQzChG_OqLKWL5Q.png

Indeed the problem is memory:

Code:
[20-Jul-2017 14:20:46 America/Santiago] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4621 bytes) in app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php on line 319

Chevereto only reads what your server throws and if is showing that then cPanel is not doing that ini override properly. I hacked app/settings.php and adding this line you get 256M:
PHP:
@ini_set('memory_limit','256M');

And now it works for large images like this one: http://www.uploadpic.info/image/mBdW

Please note that this is a script and the scope of support is script issues, not fix server configurations. In the future do please keep in mind and refer your concerns to your hosting company.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back