• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

What's new with Manager Role

EugeneB

Chevereto Member
HI there, notice Chevereto v3.12.0 introduced Manager role, may i know what is added for Manager role?
Checked the documentation it doesn't mention in detail what can it do with the manager role.

I have created a manager role user, it seem that it is similar to the user role.

Hey @Rodolfo. SHould the Manger role be able to see dashboard like admin? I converted one user to manager, but he doesn't see anything different. I tried as well and I don't see anything different.

Hey @Rodolfo. SHould the Manger role be able to see dashboard like admin? I converted one user to manager, but he doesn't see anything different. I tried as well and I don't see anything different.

Manager can manage content just like an admin, but manager can't access the admin dashboard.

If you want someone to access the admin dashboard then you need an admin, not a manager.

Back