• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Website Description Issue

paffy

Chevereto Member
Hello,
I'm have a website description issue with chevereto when I installed the script everything is worked fine, I customized in settings > Website :

Website name
Website doctitle
Website description

My website still show for 1 month the exact description which I put, but after that the website start showing another description, still getting random words and titles from my website and show them like description.

I told to myself maybe the issue is comming from Google, because I see other posts on other forums peoples say that Google may take 2-3 months for updating the description or titles for websites etc.
Anyway 2-3 months past and there is no changes still my website continue to using wrong description and I can't find the reason for this when I check the source code I don't see any error or mistake I mean that I have my real description titles etc but google still not updating this and maybe someone of you already has the issue and solved it so if yes please share here the reason and how to fix it, if you need more info you can check the website there : prikachi.net when I search on Google prikachi i got these description : prikachi.net. Powered by Прикачи.нет. Embed codes. Viewer links, Direct links, HTML image, HTML full linked, HTML medium linked, HTML thumbnail linked ...

PS : I check, read and try to much methods for website description issues but nothing fixed this.
I mean I already check for things like : Duplicated Description etc..

Sadly, Google search decides on "it's own" how it display search results and it also does the same for the sitelinks. No one really knows how that thing works so is very likely that is just a manual triggered flagging.

1586970285910.png

🤦 Is just Google, you will get used to its nonsense.

Back