• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Wasabi or BunnyCDN

ismaildikmen

Chevereto Member
Hello Guys, I was using wasabi for storing pictures, the prices are affordable, but I did a BunnyCDN research, I think BunnyCDN was appropriate, I think I should use wasabi in both storage and CDN, or I should use bunnycdn

Okay! I'm glad you think you should use wasabi as your storage/CDN service. I'm not sure what the point of this thread was since you've already made up your mind.

I wouldn't use either one myself.

Wasabi no CDN :)
"I think I should use wasabi in both storage and CDN"

Anyway if you are trying to pick between the two then review their terms of service, privacy policy, acceptable use policy and pricing then pick what is best for you.

We cannot make that choice for you.

"I think I should use wasabi in both storage and CDN"

Anyway if you are trying to pick between the two then review their terms of service, privacy policy, acceptable use policy and pricing then pick what is best for you.

We cannot make that choice for you.
You don't understand my question, but anyway I can't extend it

BunnyCDN is a great CDN with a responsive tech team that will even get on Discord with you to chat about how you're using their service.

However... BunnyCDN storage limits you to 100,000 inodes per subfolder FYI. They will allow more then that, but it won't navigate and they'll ask you to stop.

Last edited:
BunnyCDN storage limits you to 100,000 inodes per subfolder FYI. They will allow more then that, but it won't navigate and they'll ask you to stop.
I don't understand this limitation. Tell me please, if the site says - the storage mode by dates, then this type of saving will not bypass the restrictions?

Back