• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

VPS recommendations for the demo?

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Hey there,

I've been hosted the demo at DO for a long time already and I feel that the 1GB RAM became short already. I'm looking for a Ubuntu machine with about 4GB RAM, and at least 25GB SSD.

Can you recommend me providers to try out? Please exclude DO and Linode, I want to try something new :).

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

I want to try new providers, kind of bored of DO and Linode for VSP.

I feel that the 1GB RAM became short already.
Try Vultr, I have been using almost since the start, I dumped T*D hosted after a month or so and never looked back, and I still maintain you don't need Ram to host websites, if it's running low just add swap space, I have 9 sites on Vultr's $5 month plan ;)

Bring on the Flame!!! 😆

Try Vultr, I have been using almost since the start, I dumped T*D hosted after a month or so and never looked back, and I still maintain you don't need Ram to host websites, if it's running low just add swap space, I have 9 sites on Vultr's $5 month plan ;)

Bring on the Flame!!! 😆
If he goes with Vultr, thats $40 for that package. That is too much ;)

Get 5€ % with this code:
36nc16046391170
on:

Last edited:
I have been with them for years, no downtimes, or anything else, especially Netcup is one of my favorites..
Just look at their Storage VPS machines.. just awesome

Back