• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

View image text before pictures is visable

You can currently achieve that with Chevereto. Easy as put that script into a image route banner code.

But if they click the picture on a website they come to the image straight away, so they don't have to click, so it won't popup..

Thing is that when you use pop-up advertising there is a cookie or session handling that detects the thing so it won't bug you anymore. But I'm confused here... I know that there is pop-up advertising (auto) and you want manual (triggered) so only when that click is hit the whole pop-up galore comes by right?

No, when i post a screenshot at my site, and users click it, they can see it at my pic host site, without having having to click on my pic host site, so no click, no popup will be activated :)

Send me an ad-code to test it. Use the private message option.

Back