• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Very long site load

Status
Not open for further replies.
?ping process the pending queues, most likely your queue is huge or is getting hang somewhere. I can't tell why or how without further details. Please don't skip this remark:

1524066570925.png

Done, thank you. And another question, auto update does not work + the site does not open without a proxy and vpn, I understand this is due to the blocking of the telegram in my country?

After the next portion of the lock ip google and amazon stopped working psn and nintendo shop as well as your site and auto update. Writes: An error occurred during execution. Please try again later. Now I use the hola browser to go to the site.

Well, at my end Russia isn't blocked. Don't know if the datacenters on top of the network are being blocked or not.

Well, at my end Russia isn't blocked

Russia has blocked 15 Million IP-Addresses to try to block the Telegram Messenger. Telegram uses Google and Amazon Cloud now to hop between the IP-Addresses. So Russia block everything - also a lot of normal websites outside Russia ...

Russia has blocked 15 Million IP-Addresses to try to block the Telegram Messenger.

Wow, that's bad. If you want to bypass that you can connect your server to a VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back